The Bedford Park Festival is a two-week arts and community event and we rely on the time and support generously given by local people and businesses to help make it happen. See below - and watch here for more details about how you can help.
Please contact Nicola Chater for more information or St Michael & All Angels Parish Office. Please contact Torin Douglas to sign up to the St Michael's email newsletter or discuss sponsorship and other commercial opportunities.
Ways to help and take part (we've left the 2022 information below in italics, for guidance: this will be updated for 2023 in due course):
- Please take a bundle of Festival leaflets from the church to deliver to a road near you.
- To enter our competitions in photography, 5-a-side football, fancy dress, Cake Fit For a Queen and Children’s Jubilee Biscuit Decorating, see details here.
- Local artists are invited to take part in The Bedford Park Summer Exhibition - see details and entry form. Submissions due on Saturday June 5th from 2 to 4pm.
- Singers are invited to join the choir for our Festival Mass on Sunday June 26th, singing Zadok the Priest and Vaughan Williams’ Mass in g minor. Get to know the pieces on Tuesday evenings, with a run-through on the morning of the service. Please contact Jonathan Dods email@example.com.
- We also need help on stalls at the Green Days Fete & Craft Fair:
- Pam Bickley writes: We would be most grateful for donations for the Hats, Bags and Scarves stall! Please leave at the back of St Michael & All Angels Church after Mass.
- Toys, bric-a-brac, bottles and chocolates for the tombola: please leave in St Michael & All Angels Church from May 30th onwards.
- Books for the book stall: please deliver to St Peter’s Acton Green on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from 10am to 3pm.
- Plants and cakes for those stalls: please deliver to the Green on Saturday June 11th.
- Win A Meal: see list at back of church and sign up to ask your favourite restaurant to donate a voucher for a meal for two. Nicola Chater can give you an information sheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you'd like to help at our Bedford Park Festival arts and community events, please sign our VolunteerSignup sheet.
- It's not too late to sponsor Green Days stalls or Festival events, or donate goods, prizes and services - please contact Torin Douglas. Read more about the commercial opportunities here!