The Bedford Park Festival is a two-week arts and community event and we rely on the time and support generously given by local people and businesses to help make it happen. See below - and watch here for more details about how you can help.
Please contact Nicola Chater for more information or St Michael & All Angels Parish Office. Please contact Torin Douglas to sign up to the St Michael's email newsletter or discuss sponsorship and other commercial opportunities.
Ways to help and take part:
- Please take a bundle of Festival leaflets from the church to deliver to a road near you.
- To enter our competitions in photography, 5-a-side football, fancy dress, Cake Fit For a Queen and Children’s Jubilee Biscuit Decorating, see details here.
- Local artists are invited to take part in The Bedford Park Summer Exhibition - see details and entry form. Submissions due on Saturday June 5th from 2 to 4pm.
- Singers are invited to join the choir for our Festival Mass on Sunday June 26th, singing Zadok the Priest and Vaughan Williams’ Mass in g minor. Get to know the pieces on Tuesday evenings, with a run-through on the morning of the service. Please contact Jonathan Dods email@example.com.
- We also need help on stalls at the Green Days Fete & Craft Fair:
- Pam Bickley writes: We would be most grateful for donations for the Hats, Bags and Scarves stall! Please leave at the back of St Michael & All Angels Church after Mass.
- Toys, bric-a-brac, bottles and chocolates for the tombola: please leave in St Michael & All Angels Church from May 30th onwards.
- Books for the book stall: please deliver to St Peter’s Acton Green on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from 10am to 3pm.
- Plants and cakes for those stalls: please deliver to the Green on Saturday June 11th.
- Win A Meal: see list at back of church and sign up to ask your favourite restaurant to donate a voucher for a meal for two. Nicola Chater can give you an information sheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you'd like to help at our Bedford Park Festival arts and community events, please sign our VolunteerSignup sheet.
- It's not too late to sponsor Green Days stalls or Festival events, or donate goods, prizes and services - please contact Torin Douglas. Read more about the commercial opportunities here!