Friday 25 June 2021 to Sunday 27 June 2021
St Michael and All Angels Church
Open to public: Friday 25th 2.30pm-5pm; Saturday 26th 11am-5pm; Sunday 27th 2pm-4.30pm.
Tickets £2, including voting form. To enter a flower arrangement, £5 (£2 under-16s)
Do you love flowers and arranging them? We celebrate the 50th anniversary of our first Flower Festival with floral displays on the theme 'New Beginnings'. Everyone is invited to take part, whatever their age or level of skill. Entry Fees: £5 for over 16s. £2 for under-16s.
Theme: New Beginnings
Arrangements may be from one of these categories:
· on a pedestal - some pedestals can be provided
· on one of the church pillar ledges (see photo above)
· a table arrangement
Fresh flowers and foliage (bought, or from the garden) should be used and you may add any items which illustrate the theme (eg a written quote or other materials).
Age Groups: Under-16 - Table arrangements only
Those visiting the Flower Festival will be invited to vote for the arrangement they think the best in each category. Wheelers are kindly providing prizes. There will also be a prize for the under-16 Group.
How to enter your floral arrangment.
1. Download the Entry form here.
2. a) Either print out the form, complete it and return it with the entry fee to:
The Parish Office, Priory Avenue, London W4 1TX. Tel: 020 8994 1380
Or b) Copy and save the form, complete it online and email it to: email@example.com.
You can pay for your entries online via Donorbox here: https://donorbox.org/bpf-flower
- Entry Fees: £5 for over 16s. £2 for under-16s.
- Closing date for entry forms Monday 14 June 2021
- Further information will be available on receipt of entry forms.
Turnham Green Terrace
London W4 1LS
020 8747 9505