Please help us ensure that all Festival events are conducted safely under Government and church COVID-19 restrictions.
Please do not attend a Festival event if you have any symptoms – fever, coughs, shortness of breath – or are self-isolating.
Events in St Michael & All Angels Church & Parish Hall
- Tickets for all events must be pre-booked except for the Bedford Park Summer Exhibition (which is free), the Photography Exhibition (for which tickets will be sold in the Parish Hall) and the Flower Festival, for which tickets will be sold at the south door of St Michael & All Angels Church.
- Entry is via the south door on Bath Road.
- Doors open for performances 20 minutes in advance.
- Masks are to be worn throughout - covering mouth and nose.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry to the church.
- No food or drink is to be taken in or served.
- Please wait to be seated by a steward, who will make sure distancing is observed as follows:
- Maximum of three people per pew, unless they are a single household/bubble or include children.
- If we have not sold out, we will sell tickets on the door using card payments – no cash accepted.
- We need to record names/phone numbers of ticket buyers or ensure they use the NHS App.
- There are toilets in the Parish Hall (through doors in the north aisle).
- Following the event, please disperse safely, as directed by the stewards.
Children’s Fun Day
- Please register and pickup tickets for all events at St Michael & All Angels Parish Hall. The ticket desk is open from 10am.
- Please follow the directions of the stewards.
- Parents will not be admitted to the events in the Hall.
- The Bake Off is being conducted under COVID-secure conditions.
Events at Chiswick Playhouse
- These will conducted under the theatre’s COVID-19 rules: